Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Blackwing Experience - Exhibition

I am excited to announce that several of my framed artwork will be on exhibit at the upcoming Blackwing Experience  in Costa Mesa, California.  The exhibit will be held at the Chuck Jones Center For Creativity for the 3-day event June 25 through June 27th.


My original framed graphite drawing, Agnew Meadows, will be on display.  This drawing was featured as the vision for the next generation of fine artists in the Blackwing advertisement.  It is also the cover of the Blackwing Artist Series luxury sketchbook.

Over the past few years I have continued to collaborate with the Cal Cedar folks as one of their featured artists and submitting drawing technique articles to Studio 602.

With my artwork being on display and the event being held at the Center for Creativity; it is a venue I couldn't pass up.  I plan to be in attendance for the event Tuesday evening.  I am really looking forward to attending the ChuckTalk:.
  • ChuckTalk: a panel discussion on the evolution of the creative process featuring Charles Solomon, Jenny Lerew, Craig Kausen, Charles Berolzheimer and Christian Tamburr  (Wednesday, June 26th)
Los Angelas....here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment